- 1 Is twerk for me on Apple music?
- 2 Why are some songs restricted on Apple music?
- 3 Why won’t Apple Music let me shuffle?
- 4 How do I turn off Apple Music restrictions on iPhone?
- 5 Why does my music say item not available?
- 6 How do I stop Apple Music from censoring?
- 7 Is Apple Music shuffle really random?
- 8 How do I get my iPhone music to shuffle?
- 9 How do I get my playlist to shuffle?
- 10 Can I lock my child’s iPhone remotely?
- 11 How do I parental control my iPhone?
Is twerk for me on Apple music?
Twerk 4 Me – Single by Canis Major on Apple Music.
Why are some songs restricted on Apple music?
Some songs or albums might be grayed out because they’re not currently available in Apple Music. The song might not be available in your country or region and will appear in gray text when you search for it in Apple Music. If an explicit song is grayed out, you might have restrictions turned on for your device.
Why won’t Apple Music let me shuffle?
If you have it set to repeat one song, shuffle will have no effect on music playback. Make sure that you do not have repeat song enabled. Scroll down in the songs view to see the shuffle and repeat buttons. If there is a small 1 in the repeat button as in the image below, it will repeat the same song.
How do I turn off Apple Music restrictions on iPhone?
Turn off explicit content in Apple Music on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open Settings.
- Tap Screen Time.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Toggle on Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Tap Content Restrictions.
- Tap Music, Podcasts & News.
- Tap Clean.
Why does my music say item not available?
If you have enabled restrictions on your device, they may be affecting your Apple Music tracks and thus you may be getting the item not available error on your device. If this is the case, you can disable restrictions on your device and that will resolve the whole issue for you.
How do I stop Apple Music from censoring?
Turn off explicit content in Apple Music on your Android device
- Open the Apple Music app and tap Settings. In the upper-right corner of the Apple Music app, tap the 3 dots, then tap Settings.
- Tap Content Restrictions.
- Create a passcode.
- Turn on Enable Content Restrictions.
Is Apple Music shuffle really random?
Yes, a truly random shuffle of a 15-track album could result in all 15 tracks being played in order. But that would be expected to happen about once every 1.3 trillion plays.
How do I get my iPhone music to shuffle?
How to Shuffle All Music on the iPhone
- Open the Music app, then tap Library.
- Select Songs, then tap Shuffle.
- Your randomized playlist starts automatically.
- To turn off song shuffling, tap the playback bar to view the full album art.
- After you turn off Shuffle, the song list will revert to play alphabetically by artist.
How do I get my playlist to shuffle?
Follow these steps to shuffle tracks on Android: Go to a playlist and tap a track to play it. Press the I button to open a pop-up window, displaying information from that track. The Shuffle button appears in the pop-up window.
Can I lock my child’s iPhone remotely?
While the iPhone has a native restrictions feature, it can’t lock a device remotely. Therefore, experts recommend using a third-party parental lock iPhone app to serve the same purpose.
How do I parental control my iPhone?
Follow these steps:
- Go to Settings and tap Screen Time.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions and enter your Screen Time passcode.
- Tap Content Restrictions, then tap Web Content.
- Choose Unrestricted Access, Limit Adult Websites, or Allowed Websites Only.