- 1 What episode is the talent show in SpongeBob?
- 2 What episode of SpongeBob is the fish hooks?
- 3 Does SpongeBob have 2 left feet?
- 4 How old is SpongeBob?
- 5 Is there a Squidward show?
- 6 What did Bubble Bass hide under his tongue?
- 7 Which is the best SpongeBob episode?
- 8 What day does the Hash Slinging Slasher come?
- 9 What are anchovies in SpongeBob?
What episode is the talent show in SpongeBob?
“Culture Shock” is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from Season 1. In this episode, Squidward organizes and hosts a talent show at the Krusty Krab.
What episode of SpongeBob is the fish hooks?
“Hooky” is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from Season 1. In this episode, SpongeBob and Patrick play with hooks.
Does SpongeBob have 2 left feet?
When Squidward says to SpongeBob, “You have two left feet,” SpongeBob’s feet pop out and shows Squidward he’s right. This might be a reference to the episode “Neptune’s Spatula,” where SpongeBob says he has two left hands.
How old is SpongeBob?
SpongeBob is 20 years old, but he’s still as sweet and naïve as ever.
Is there a Squidward show?
The Squidward Show (Japanese: 触手, Hepburn: Shokushu) is a spin -off series of SpongeBob SquarePants starring Squidward Tentacles. The series premiered on October 26, 2000 in the United States.
What did Bubble Bass hide under his tongue?
Hiding things under his tongue: Bubble Bass hid the pickles under his tongue, which drove SpongeBob insane. Bubble Bass also hid a woman’s car keys.
Which is the best SpongeBob episode?
SpongeBob SquarePants: The 20 Best Episodes Of All Time (According To IMDb)
- 1 The Secret Box/Band Geeks (9.8)
- 2 Chocolate With Nuts/Mermaidman And Barnacleboy V (9.6)
- 3 Wet Painters/Krusty Krab Training Video (9.6)
- 4 Nasty Patty/Idiot Box (9.5)
- 5 Graveyard Shift/Krusty Love (9.4)
What day does the Hash Slinging Slasher come?
Out of vengeance, his ghost returns to the restaurant every Tuesday night via the bus that killed him and “gets” unsuspecting victims. However, his presence is announced by flickering lights, a phone call with nobody on the sending line, and the arrival of the bus that killed him, stopping just outside the Krusty Krab.
What are anchovies in SpongeBob?
Series information Anchovies are a large group of fish that make many appearances in the series. Most anchovies are usually classified as very thin fish with large chins, eyes on top of their heads, and lack a dorsal fin.