- 1 How do you say Twerk in German?
- 2 How do you express love in German?
- 3 What does PON mean in German?
- 4 Is there a German word for fluffy?
- 5 How do you say I love you in a cute way?
- 6 What do you call your boyfriend in German?
- 7 What does Digga mean in German?
- 8 What does gyal PON mean?
- 9 What does PON mean in Japanese?
- 10 What is PON slang?
- 11 What is cute in other languages?
- 12 How do you say soft in other languages?
- 13 How do you say Fluffy in different languages?
How do you say Twerk in German?
- Reedit this entry.
- Recommend deletion.
How do you express love in German?
Ich liebe dich translates as “I love you” and is used exactly in the same way as its English counterpart is. It is used by a couple, whether romantic or familial, to express their love for someone else. As with its English counterpart, ich liebe dich is used by almost everyone.
What does PON mean in German?
[pɒn] preposition. (old, poet) contraction of upon.
Is there a German word for fluffy?
For example, flaumweich (fluffy fur); schaumig (fluffy cake or egg); locker (fluffy hair); and kuscheltier (fluffy toy) among others. So there you have it! Fluffy IS a German word. As they say over there, ‘mein Luftkissenfahrzeug ist von den Aalen voll!
How do you say I love you in a cute way?
Cute Ways to Say “I Love You”
- I’m crazy about you.
- You’re my dream come true.
- You take my breath away.
- Since you’ve been around I smile a lot more than I used to.
- There is no one I’d rather steal blankets from.
- You’re my partner in crime.
- You look great today and every day.
- I’m jealous of people who get to see you every day.
What do you call your boyfriend in German?
You don’t have to go to the end of the rainbow to find it, because “Schatz” is by far the most common German term of endearment. It’s popular among lovers and old married couples, but also used for children.
What does Digga mean in German?
This popular slang salutation has its origins in one German film. What does it mean? Digga is simply word you use when addressing a friend, like “mate”, “dude” or “bro”. It’s older variation, Dicker, technically means “fat guy” but the most common use if the term has nothing to do with weight.
What does gyal PON mean?
If you hear “De gyal is a moggle pon de gram” it means, “ The girl is a model on the gram. “Yute” originates from the word “youth” and can be used when talking about peers or someone younger then you.
What does PON mean in Japanese?
“Pon pon” is an example of onomatopoeia, that is, a word which represents a sound, like “boom” or “bang” in English. In Japanese, these are used extensively, even in formal writing. “Pon pon” is the sound of clapping.
What is PON slang?
The Meaning of PON So now you know – PON means “On” or “same as PWN” – don’t thank us. YW! PON is an acronym, abbreviation or slang word that is explained above where the PON definition is given.
What is cute in other languages?
In other languages cute
- American English: cute /kyˈut/
- Arabic: جَذَّاب
- Brazilian Portuguese: encantador.
- Chinese: 可爱的
- Croatian: dražestan.
- Czech: roztomilý
- Danish: sød.
- Dutch: schattig.
How do you say soft in other languages?
In other languages soft
- American English: soft /ˈsɔft/
- Arabic: نَاعِم
- Brazilian Portuguese: macio.
- Chinese: 软的
- Croatian: mekan.
- Czech: měkký
- Danish: blød.
- Dutch: zacht.
How do you say Fluffy in different languages?
In other languages fluffy
- Brazilian Portuguese: macio.
- Chinese: 柔软的
- European Spanish: esponjoso.
- French: doux.
- German: flauschig.
- Italian: soffice.
- Japanese: ふわふわの
- Korean: 보송보송한