- 1 Is Christina Aguilera a trained dancer?
- 2 Who choreographed the dances in Burlesque?
- 3 Who else sounds like Christina Aguilera?
- 4 Did Christina Aguilera have voice lessons?
- 5 How old is Christina Aguilera now?
- 6 Did Christina Aguilera really dance in burlesque?
- 7 Did Kristen Bell really sing in burlesque?
- 8 Who plays Jack’s fiance in burlesque?
- 9 Who are Katy Perry backup singers?
- 10 What are some unknown singers?
- 11 When did Christina Aguilera have a baby?
- 12 Is Christina Aguilera white?
- 13 How Did Christina Aguilera get her voice?
Is Christina Aguilera a trained dancer?
Christina Aguilera has admitted that the intense dance training that she undertook for Burlesque took a toll on her feet. “Probably the unsexiest thing is to see a dancer’s feet,” she said. “After dancing for 17 or 18 hours a day, every day, your feet are just bruises and calluses.”
Who choreographed the dances in Burlesque?
Denise Faye Greenbaum is an American actress, dancer, choreographer, and director. She is the recipient of an American Choreography Award, as well as a Screen Actor’s Guild Award for the 2002 film Chicago. Faye won the Dance Track Magazine Artist Award for best choreography in a feature film for her work in Burlesque.
Who else sounds like Christina Aguilera?
- Biography ↓
- Discography ↓
- Awards ↓
- Similar To. Britney Spears. Rihanna. Backstreet Boys. Beyoncé Jennifer Lopez. Leona Lewis. Mandy Moore. Mariah Carey. P! nk. Paris Hilton. Shakira. *NSYNC. Amy Winehouse. Fergie. Girls Aloud. Kelly Clarkson. Nicole Scherzinger. The Pussycat Dolls. Vitamin C. Gwen Stefani. Ricky Martin.
Did Christina Aguilera have voice lessons?
Christina Aguilera teaches you how to expand your range, find your voice, and master the techniques that have earned her five Grammy Awards. In her first-ever online singing class, you’ll learn warm-up exercises, breath control, vibrato, her signature growls, and hear Christina break down her biggest hits.
How old is Christina Aguilera now?
The singer makes a valid point. Christina Aguilera is not open to dating someone in Hollywood, thank you very much. The singer was previously married to Jordan Bratman, the father of her son, Max. She also has a daughter named Summer Rain with her current fiancé, film producer Matthew Rutler.
Did Christina Aguilera really dance in burlesque?
Christina Aguilera, who turns 30 on Dec. “Burlesque,” written and directed by Steven Antin, offered her an opportunity to apply her creative skills and exercise some new ones. She not only sings and dances in the movie, she also had a hand in writing three original songs.
Did Kristen Bell really sing in burlesque?
Nikki (Kristen Bell) is another Burlesque dancer and was surprisingly good at playing the “mean girl” role. She sings the song herself, allowing the other dancers and her to continue the number.
Who plays Jack’s fiance in burlesque?
That night, Ali and Jack sleep together, but the following morning Jack’s fiancé, Natalie ( Dianna Agron ), unexpectedly returns from her play and finds the two in bed together, angrily insisting she and Jack never broke up.
Who are Katy Perry backup singers?
Cherri Black is someone you’ve seen on Live In The D and the Ford Fireworks. If you’ve been to a Katy Perry concert, you’ve likely seen her as well. Black has traveled the world with Katy Perry singing backup for the superstar. Now the musician says she’s home in Detroit and working on music of her own.
What are some unknown singers?
27 Totally Underrated Musical Artists You Actually Should Be
- Grimes. Mike Windle.
- Maren Morris. Bryan Steffy / Getty Images.
- Dua Lipa. Timothy Hiatt.
- Marian Hill. Tasos Katopodis / Getty Images.
- PWR BTTM. PWR BTTM / Via instagram.com.
- Melanie Martinez. Nicholas Hunt / Getty Images.
- Allie X.
- Jessie Reyez.
When did Christina Aguilera have a baby?
Christina gave birth on 12 January 2008, in the Cedars Sinai Medical Center, LA. She was in labour at the same time as her friend Nicole Richie! Christina’s baby was boy, named him Max Liron, and he weighed 6lb 2oz. “This is a very joyful and special day for Jordan and I,” Christina’s statement said at the time.
Is Christina Aguilera white?
The singer has a rich heritage: Her father was born in Ecuador, while her mother has German, Irish, Welsh, and Dutch ancestry. Instead of celebrating her diverse background, sadly, execs wanted to erase it. Thankfully, Christina had the courage to speak out against it.
How Did Christina Aguilera get her voice?
But her voice is also heavily influenced by the old-school sounds of vintage jazz, soul and blues, with Aguilera herself citing her vocal inspirations as Billie Holiday, Aretha Franklin and Nina Simone.