- 1 Is Bob’s Burgers Tina autistic?
- 2 Which episode of Bob’s Burgers does Tina have diarrhea?
- 3 Is Tina from Bob’s Burgers polyamorous?
- 4 Does Jimmy Jr actually like Tina?
- 5 What ethnicity are the Belchers?
- 6 What’s the funniest Bob’s Burgers episode?
- 7 What is the best episode of Bob’s Burgers?
- 8 Did Louise kiss Rudy?
- 9 Does Louise have a crush on Rudy?
- 10 Does Louise like Logan?
- 11 Why does Louise wear bunny ears?
- 12 Is gene from Bob’s Burgers a girl?
- 13 Is Louise Belcher a sociopath?
Is Bob’s Burgers Tina autistic?
When voting who would serve a customer they thought was a child molester in “Human Flesh,” Bob says they shouldn’t let Tina serve him because she is bad with customers. Louise says that it isn’t her fault because she’s autistic, but Bob quickly says Tina isn’t autistic.
Which episode of Bob’s Burgers does Tina have diarrhea?
“Bob Actually” is the ninth episode of the seventh season of the American animated television series Bob’s Burgers, and the 116th episode overall.
Is Tina from Bob’s Burgers polyamorous?
In the show, Tina is easy to relate to in her confident awkwardness. She loves boys, butts, and horses, and is quite possibly a polyamorous lover. She is also a positive role model for female sexuality, since she is unashamed and not pressured by sexist social constructs of the nature of female sexuality.
Does Jimmy Jr actually like Tina?
Tina Belcher Jimmy Junior is Tina’s love interest although he doesn’t always realize that she likes him. He has also shown to “want what he can’t have.” He shows the most interest in Tina when she is uninterested in him or in another relationship.
What ethnicity are the Belchers?
Loren Bouchard described their ethnicity as: For better, for worse we gave [the main characters] the name Belcher so at least one of Bob’s parents hails from some French or French-Canadian lineage. But in a perfect world, we’d have the show about a sort of Greek-Armenian-Italian-Jewish-German polyglot.
What’s the funniest Bob’s Burgers episode?
The 15 Best Episodes of Bob’s Burgers Of All Time
- 1 “Flu-ouise”
- 2 “Sea Me Now”
- 3 “Bob Actually”
- 4 “Fort Night”
- 5 “The Gene And Courtney Show”
- 6 “Dawn of the Peck”
- 7 “Christmas in the Car”
- 8 “Tina-rannosaurus Wrecks”
What is the best episode of Bob’s Burgers?
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- The Silence Of The Louise, Season 8, Episode 2.
- The Hauntening, Season 6, Episode 3.
- Tina-Rannosaurus Wrecks, Season 3, Episode 7.
- The Gene And Courtney Show, Season 6, Episode 7.
- Christmas In The Car, Season 4, Episode 8.
- Dawn Of The Peck, Season 5, Episode 4.
- Bob Actually, Season 7, Episode 9.
Did Louise kiss Rudy?
He is best friends with Louise and had his very first kiss with her, which was her first kiss as well, in the episode, “Bob Actually”.
Does Louise have a crush on Rudy?
At one point in the episode, Louise finds out that Rudy has a crush on this rude and insensitive girl, who doesn’t want to kiss him. By the end of the episode, Louise goes up to Rudy and tells him that he isn’t getting a kiss on Valentines Day.
Does Louise like Logan?
Louise Belcher met Logan Bush for the first time when she was nine-years-old, and she hated him completely. Eleven years later, her feelings still haven’t changed.
Why does Louise wear bunny ears?
According to Creator Loren Bouchard in an interview with The AV Club, Louise’s signature rabbit ears are based off a character from the anime Tekkonkinkreet, claiming “You get a little cognitive dissonance where you experience Louise both as a little girl and Bugs Bunny at the same time.”
Is gene from Bob’s Burgers a girl?
Eugene “Gene” Belcher is the middle child of Bob and Linda Belcher and one of the two deuteragonists (alongside Tina) of Bob’s Burgers. He is the only boy out of the three siblings.
Is Louise Belcher a sociopath?
Sure, Tina is socially awkward, Gene is weird and pungent, and Louise is a sociopath, but they’re all Belchers, and that comes before pretty much everything else in their lives.