- 1 How do I fill out a sonic application?
- 2 How can I get a job at Sonic?
- 3 Does Sonic hire?
- 4 How long does it take for Sonic to hire?
- 5 What number do you text for Sonic?
- 6 Do Sonic employees get paid more to skate?
- 7 Does Sonic provide uniforms?
- 8 Do they drug test at Sonic?
- 9 Can you be 13 and work at Subway?
- 10 What are some jobs that hire at 13?
- 11 Can you be 14 and work at Sonic?
- 12 How do I pass a SONIC interview?
- 13 Is SONIC private property?
- 14 Does SONIC do all day breakfast?
How do I fill out a sonic application?
Filling Out the Sonic Drive-In PDF Application Include name, social security number, contact information, and how the applicant heard about the position. Job hopefuls should let Sonic know if they can be contacted at work. They also need to check the box next to the type of work they want.
How can I get a job at Sonic?
How to Apply for Employment at Sonic
- Minimum Age Requirement: You must be at least 16 years of age to work at Sonic Drive-In.
- Hours of Operation: Nearly all Sonic Drive-In locations are open from 6AM to 10PM or later. Use the Drive-in Locator to check the hours of locations near you.
- Methods to Apply: Online, in person.
Does Sonic hire?
Sonic Drive-In is an entry-level friendly company, and they do hire teen workers. You can apply for a position without any experience and get hired. However, if you do have some work experience, it could get you a higher hourly pay rate and move you faster into supervisory and management positions.
How long does it take for Sonic to hire?
It took me about about 3 days to get the job. One day to apply, one to interview, and one to do the paperwork. It was a pretty painless experience.
What number do you text for Sonic?
Sign up for SONIC Drive-In Alerts by texting SONIC to short code 876642. By subscribing, customers will get special offers and additional sale information.
Do Sonic employees get paid more to skate?
In a Reddit thread started by a newly minted skating Sonic carhop asking for advice, a person who said they worked as a skating carhop at Sonic wrote, “I worked at sonic when I was 16-18 in High school and wore quad skates as they are way more comfortable over long periods of time.” They also got paid 50 cents extra
Does Sonic provide uniforms?
The company provides a uniform and dress code requirements to workers before their first shift.
Do they drug test at Sonic?
Does Sonic drug test? No they do not drug test employees.
Can you be 13 and work at Subway?
The general minimum age requirement for Subway employees is 16. Does Subway Hire at 15? – Yes. Some state regulations allow minors as young as 15 to work at Subway.
What are some jobs that hire at 13?
Jobs for 13 Year Olds ACT/NT
- Pet Sitting.
- Dog Walker.
- Get an online job.
- Do yard work.
- Do the paper round.
- Modeling, acting and being an extra.
Can you be 14 and work at Sonic?
No, they have to be 14 or older. 14 is highly not likely. It depends upon situation. But if they do hire then they work light hours.
How do I pass a SONIC interview?
Sonic Interview Tips
- When the interview is over thank the interviewer for their time and tell them you hope to hear from them soon.
- Do not speak too quickly as you will appear nervous.
- Make eye contact.
- Have good posture.
- Don’t ramble.
Is SONIC private property?
SONIC is owned by Atlanta’s Inspire Brands, a privately held multi-brand restaurant franchise organization with a footprint approaching 10,000 units across its Arby’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, SONIC Drive-In brands.
Does SONIC do all day breakfast?
If you’re a breakfast-for-dinner person, you’ll appreciate that SONIC serves its breakfast menu all day. SONIC breakfast hours generally start at 6 a.m. and end at closing. The minimum hours at every franchise are 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.